ASEMASTER6371

1992 Ford Ranger • 15,300 miles

Back pressure is just under 1lb

Goingcrazy

Pl rewrite

Cadieman
Goingcrazy

IT'S MUCH BETTER AND EZer FOR Asemaster6371 TO FIND YOU IF YOU WILL STAY ON YOUR ORIGINAL THREAD

THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS ON HERE, AS THEY ARE "PICKED UP", THEY SORTA DISAPPEAR AND ARE NOT EZ TO SPOT, SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAPPEN TO STUMBLE ON THE GUY YOU WERE HELPING, JUST BY CHANCE!

JUST REPLY AT THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS "ADD A REPLY". AT THE LAST QUESTION THAT YOU "TALKED" TO HIM ON

IF YOU HAVE OTHER "NEW QUESTIONS" STARTED, ONCE YOU GET BACK TO STAYING ON ONE THREAD, YOU MIGHT SORTA "COMPILE" ALL OF YOUR UPDATES INTO "ONE", JUST IN CASE HE HAS NOT FOUND THE OTHERS YOU HAVE FLOATING AROUND

HE, AND ANYONE ELSE ON THAT THREAD WILL GET AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION THAT ANOTHER RESPONSE IS THERE TO BE ANSWERED

THE WAY ALL OF THIS WORKS WAS CONFUSING TO ME ALSO WHEN I JOINED ON HERE TOO!

NOT SCOLDING YOU, JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR "FINAL ANSWER" AS SOON AS YOU CAN.I KNOW YOU ARE ALREADY FRUSTRATED

WHAT CAN I SAY, IMMA JEEP CJ KINDA GUY. SHOULDA BOUGHT A JEEP! LOL!