FORDS ENGINE

1992 Ford Fiesta

Can I put on Fords engine (1.8 16v DOHC 77kw) turbocharger 1.6 rs turbo 97kw and how?
Stan741

Is it a fiesta or festivea? You can but will cost you cubic dollars to do it. And not worth it for a car that old.

Fiesta. It doesn't matter how much it costs. Can you explain what changes I need to make?

Stan741
It depends if you have to modify the engine compartment and how much to fit eh turbo motor in. I cannot give you a cost as that is better done by whereever you are due to money exchanges as wellas costs. They vary all over. You will need to change over compute, wiring, plus engine maybe trans as well as you dont' know if the engine will bolt up to the current trans and take the abuse of a turbo motor. Also due to front wheel drive you'll need to make suspension mods as well as axles. Fiesta is a European model not sold in the u.S. At that time. Good luck.

Ok. can you explain what changes, modifications they do in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgmIgaoC_o0

Stan741
From what I can see is they put a different cylhead on it and changed the impeller inside the turbo. They ported the head for incresed efficiency, then decked the block ormilled it, and installed a plate so the valves won't hit the pistons. They also pressure checked the block for leaks and the other stuff was framemods they did to fit the larger radiator and inner cooler. The other I sjust piping and the gas tank was modified to fit alarger fuel line it looks like. Also the injectors were replaced with larger ones. Plus it looks like ther eis some dash work. You might check with this manufacturer to see if it will fit if you pay someone to do this it will cos quite a chunk of change wherever you are as I suspect you are in Europe someplace.

Ok. Thank you!

Stan741