NO POWER TO SAFTY SWITCH UNDRE KICK PANEL OR FUEL PUMPS

1992 Ford F-150 • 200,000 miles

My f150 was running fine untill I shut it off and filled it with gas and then it wouldent start.I found that it will run on starting fluid so I know it has spark, and I have also found I have no power to the safty switch under the LH under kick panel or to the fuel pumps. I have swapped the relays around and checked the wiring under the relays and everything seems to be fine there. Also at the advise of a diffrent sight I jumped two pins on the test plug and still cant get power to the pumps. The pumps used to run for a second or two when the key was turned on but not anymore. I have a spare ecm and that made no diffrence. Im at a loss at where to go now. Also there has been a mention of a fuseable link at the starter but I cant find anything like that.
2042mikeg

See if the yellow wire leading to the relay is getting power, if not check the fusilbe links going to the engine compartment fuse block. They may have burnt.

Yes I have power to the yellow wire.

2042mikeg
If yo have power there then it shold go to the relay and then to the inertia switch. If there is no power at then inertia switch then the wire is broken or shorted out or the inertia swtch is bad. Thatt kills the whole fuel pump system.