WHERE IS THE LOCATION OF THE 2ND FUEL PUMP RELAY. 92 F150 STAIGHT 4.9 6

1992 Ford F-150 • 247,626 miles

I'm in dyer need here. I have a 1992 f150 300 straight 6. It would not start one day and ever sense.
Starter turns. Put new fuel pump in, new computer, ignition switch. Transfer switch is good (dual tanks).

When we jump the transfer switch with a wire and crank it over it will start. But as soon as you let up on the key so it is running position, it dies. The relay under the hood in the fuse box is good. The switch on the passenger side that flips off in case of an accident is good. I believe there is two relay switches for fuel pumps. One in the fuse box. And the one I can not find.

So the question at hand is where is the 2nd one. Looked under the dash driver side. Can't find it. I heard it maybe above the radio. Does anybody know where to look to find it if there is a 2nd one.

Thank You.

ooseven
Ooseven

If this helps out the vin# is: 1FTEF14Y8NPBO9296.

Thank You

ooseven

Ooseven
All you got is one fuel pump relay in engine bay fuse block

Hello and thank you for the info.

OK here is the thing. I have replaced the computer, PCM, ignition switch, fuel pump. We do not have power between the relay and the kill switch. The wire to the pumps are good.

Do have any idea what I need to do tp fix this problem?

If this helps out the vin# is: 1FTEF14Y8NPBO9296

Thank You.

Ooseven

Ooseven
It may be the switch in back above the rear axle. It clicks when the key is turned on, but will no in gage the pump. So there is power all the way to that point and the next stage is the fuel pump.

I will let you know as I will be changing that soon.

Ooseven

Ooseven
Did you ever find out what was wrong.
Mine is doing the exact same thing
I need this fixed

Jesuscan2