EAGLE TALON TRANSMISSION PROBLEM

1992 Eagle Talon • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 144,000 miles

Hey you promise an answer if you upgrade or you money back. Well I paid the money and no answers came so I want my money back
Paulfd

What is your car question maybe I can help?

I have a 1992 Eagle talon that today on the way into work dropped out of O/D and would not go back in. I was on the freeway and tried manually engaging it with the switch on the shifter and changing between power and economy modes to no effect. There were no other issues before this happened and the transmission went through an complete rebuild a little over 20000 miles ago to include a rebuild on the TCU. Any Ideas what to look for or where to start? Was my original question

Paulfd
Scan the Transmission Control module for codes and also inspect the transmission shift lever, overdrive switch and power/economy change over switch-start with these components

I know how to check the ECU with a analog meter but I do not know how to check the TCU for codes?

Paulfd
We are sorry for the delay in answering your question, We have refunded your donation and I hope we are able to help.

2CarPros Mike