MY CAR ENGINE SUDDENLY STARTED SHAKING BADLY EVEN WHEN WARMED UP WHEN THE GAS PEDAL IS DEPRESSED

1992 Dodge Colt • 168,000 miles

I have a 1992 Dodge colt base 1.5 L 4g51 engine. I always had idle problems when the car was cold and had to warm it up so the idle would level off. NP.I lived with it for yrs. One morning suddenly even when the car got warm the engine ( and car) will start shaking/vibrating very badly whenever the gas pedal is depressed. It has no power to climb even the slighest hills. Replaced a bad injector, checked the TPS which was fine, rotor cap was clean so was the rotor. The engine smooths out when the gas is floored but still absolutely no power. When pedal slightly depressed, vibrations and shaking in the engine. Sensor problem? If the coil is gone do I have to replace the whole distributor? (Distributor Ignition system)(MPI Fuel injection). Help Im really stumped. Will replace the pcv valve ( it needs it anyways). Wondering what other sensors may be causing this?
John white 14 calcutta