A/C HEATER BLOWER MOTOR TROUBLE

1992 Cadillac El Dorado • 184,000 miles

Hi I am having trouble with my 1992 eldorado a/c heater blower(no air flow hot or cold through the front vents). The blower for the rear vents is working fine. I checked the fuses(1 40 amp maxi and 1 10 amp fuse under the hood both look good. I hooked the front blower directly to the battery and it turns on and runs. Im sure the climate control panel works because when I push warmer or colder I can hear and see the air door open and shut. I removed the resistor(next to the blower motor on the fire wall) and there is no visible damage so I am stuck please help?
Tristanrbenson

Attachd is the schematic, see if you can make anything out of it.

U will needto replace the hvac blower module.

Cadieman
[quote]i removed the resistor(next to the blower motor on the fire wall) [/quote]

Resister? That car doesn't have a resister. It has a blower speed control module that is likely your problem as Cadieman pointed out.

Wrenchtech
ITS LOCATED ON THE FIRE WALL UNDER THE PASTIC PANEL. IT SCREWS IN THE TOP OF THE A/C CASE

Cadieman