BRAKES

1992 Cadillac Deville • 135,000 miles

I finished replacing the rear wheel cylinders on my 1992 cadillac deville. When I put the tire back on on the rear left tire. The tire is cocked. If you would like I can take a picture to show you. Thanks.
Sean03

Here are the pictures

Sean03
You didn't mess with suspension at all to do the job?

Fixitmr
That is not a problem. Once u drive the car it will straighten out

Cadieman
Yeah I did I unbolted the two bolts that are on the shocks. I also tightened it very well.

Sean03
That was probably an adjustment for camber that you were not aware of. 1 of the bolts (usually upper) when you rotate it moves the hub angle. So try redoing it to get proper angle.

Fixitmr
Ok thanks

Sean03
U will need a rearend alignment if u loosend those bolt on the shock

Cadieman
Lets say if I wanted align it myself How would I do it. I just need to get it past inspection this month. Then I will start to check around for alignments. Thanks.

Sean03
Your only aligning camber(tilt) so just watch strut as you turn bolt head and when it tilts in the most lock it down and replace wheel and see if it's right. Make sure you have the bolts in right hole since only 1 has camber head and that goes in top.

Fixitmr