CADILLAC DEVILLE WHEEL PROBLEM

1992 Cadillac Deville • 135,000 miles

Where can I find my wheel cylinder information on my 1992 cadillac deville. I called napa and they said it is either on the glove box or on the spare tire. I looked and I could not find it. I took the old one in their yesterday and they couldnt match it up because they said they didnt have any in stock. Thanks.
Sean03

Honestly, I never remember seeing anything about a wheel cylinder in a glove box. Go on line to a parts store like auto zone or one like that and look up info on the wheel cylinder. That should be a straight forward part to get.

Yeah I finally found it I took the wheel cylinder apart And it was on the gasket that fits on the spring on the inside. It is a 15/16. I started laughing when the guy told me it was on the glove box I was like what an idiot. That was why I took my wheel cylinder apart. Thanks.

Sean03
Glad to help. Let us know if you have other questions.