WHAT COULD BE WRONG?

1992 Buick Regal • 78,000 miles

About a 1 1/2 months ago car started stalling on me. It would do it mainly in idle/when I go from drive to reverse. Stalled once while driving on the road. It did have a trouble starting back up but with a few revs it turned over. I tried something simple to see if it would work used a fuel injector treatment. For a month with 2 treatments it worked no problem. Now a couple days ago it stalled when I was idle in drive and put it in reverse then started it back up ok. That next day I get in my car after work and it wasn't starting. Tried it again it hesitated to turn over but started. I let it sit overnight went out this morning started up ok. I shut it off tried again it was fine. I let it run for 5 minutes while I checked fluids (all fine) turned it off. Tried starting it again and it was hesitating. My oil gauge also has been going crazy. I was told I had a minor oil leak when I changed my oil last. I had it checked when everything first started happening was told nothing was wrong. Please if anyone can help me figure out what is wrong it would be very much appreciated!
Jhoward90

Check fuel pressure first.

The ecms had issue in the early ninties with dash as well as no starts. Get someone to confirm before throwing any parts at it.

I didn't get my car checked yet because I didn't want to waste money for the place I go to to tell me nothing is wrong again. Atleast now I have something to possibly go off of. Thank you so much!

Jhoward90