COLD WATER SQUIRTING ON ACCELERATOR

1991 Toyota Tercel • 116,000 miles

After not working for about 10 years, I had the a/c fixed in my 91 Toyota Tercel about a week ago. The condenser was replaced. All was working fine until today. Very hot here. A/C seemed a bit sluggish, and then all of the sudden I felt cold water gush on my foot on the accelerator. A few minutes later this happened again. The a/c seemed to work a bit better. What is this? Something to be concerned about?
Steverou

The drain tube is plugged and the condensed humidity is building up in the drain pan until it overflows onto your feet. Look for a 4" rubber hose with a 90 degree bend in it hanging down on the passenger side, on the firewall under the hood. Start by squeezing it to open it up and dislodge any debris. If no water comes gushing out, remove that hose and carefully poke around in there with a pencil or stick to clear the tube.

Thanks so much. That was the problem. Fixed.

Steverou