WHY WON'T MY WINDOWS WORK?

1991 SAAB 900 • 178,000 miles

I have a 1991 Saab 900. The sunroof was sticky so I puller out the little brick between the front seats containing the switches for the windows and the sunroof. It's all one unit. I opened it up to spray some contact cleaner on the switch and the springs came out. I had them put back in a by a Saab mechanic, but now niether of the windows work, only the sunroof. Did I burn the switch out? There don't appear to be fuses for the windows under the hood and I check all of the fuses. None were blown. What could this be? Thanks!

Scott
Scott Morning

Start by making sure there is power to the switch.

How do I do that? Also, there does not appear to be a fuse for this. The windows worked just fine before all of this. Incredibly frustrating.

Scott Morning
There has to be a power supply to the switch. Also, all electrical components are fused.

Any idea where that fuse might be? The pannel doesn't list power windows or sunroof, all the fuses are intact, and the sunroof myteriously works. Where would I look for the power?

Scott Morning
I don't have the manual to look. If you have the owner's manual, it should have that info for you.

That's the unfortunate part. Didn't come with the manual. Ugh. SOL, I guess.

Scott Morning