EXCESS SMOKE

1991 Mazda Eunos • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 180,000 miles

Hi I drive a mazda eunos presso 1991 model. Recently I made a gasket change as it was showin excess temperature. And now the problem is sorted out but it gives out an annoying amount of smoke. With this the car will not be about to pass the warranty of fitness test. Having already spent almost 1000nz dollers nw.I dont know what to do?Please suggest me an option soon?I am really confused.
Sojan

What colour smoke is it? Black overfueled, bluish oil, white/grey coolant.

Mhpautos
Hi mark. Thank you so much for your reply. Yea. It gives out black smoke. After I run it for around 2 minuts.I even got it checked with one of my fellow mechanics. But he couldnt diagnose it properly. He checked almost all the normal causes but couldnt find the exact reason behind. He also told the engine compression is bit low too.

Sojan
The coolant colour wasnt altered. It was white.

Sojan
Have you run a diagionstic code, I have seen faulty MAF sensors cause this, a scan will show up any unresolved fault codes, do this next.

Mhpautos
Yup. For sure.I will get it done ASAP. Nd get back. Thank you.

Sojan
What do you mean by coolant color white?

Fixitmr