NO START... CODE 11

1991 Jeep TJ • 6 cylinder 4WD Manual • 120,000 miles

I have a 91 jeep tj and I am having a problem wen I got the jeep the crank wires were melted together tried to replace wireing and sensor but having a problem dosent matter wat order they are put in I still get a code 11 no crank reference signal. All three wires have voltage one wire has 8.82v one has 4.83v and the other has 3.8mv. The 8.82 should be the 8v reference voltage signal the 4.83 should be the 5v signal and the 3.8mv should be a ground from what I understand by reading the wireing diagram. Put 2 different sensors on and still didnt fix the problem im shure I wired it right I checked it several times ran through the diagnostic tests wich by the way were kinda a waste of time I had to check the distributor and wiring and the sensoer all over again and still got no where. I dont know where to go from here
Dburnett90

The ECU (computer ) may have been damaged in the melt down, check the voltages and earth's at the outlet pins.

Mhpautos