WINDOWS, GAUGES, AND SHIFT DOESN'T WORK..WHATS WRONG?

1991 Honda Accord • 160,000 miles

I have a 1991 Honda Accord Lx and my windows don't roll down, I have to put my car in neutral to move, and none of the gauges work, what could be causing this?
Timethiaw

Have you check the alternator yet?

Have you checked the fuses?
Seems a power supply is missing somewhere.

I got a new alternator about a month ago. I have checked the fuses, although I haven't checked the black relay fuses under the hood. Could one of those be the problem?

Timethiaw
Yes and this seems to be a major power supply which comes from the underhood fuse box.

Just because your alternators only a month old doesn't mean it can't be bad. I've had brand new cars right of the truck with bad parts.

I've had that new alternator checked first by autozone where I bought it, and then by a friend of mines father who is a mechanic. Both said that the alternator is working fine.

As far as the black relays, how would I check to see if those are bad or not. I have a little fuse checker but there's no way I would be able to check those relays with that fuse checker, its only made for small fuses.

Timethiaw
You can use a testlight or DVOM.