CHRYSLER NEW YORKER FUEL INJECTOR PROBLEM

1991 Chrysler New Yorker • 140,000 miles

Confused as to whats going on with my car. Have checked all the basics, the grounds, timing belt, fuel pump, fuel injectors, coil pack, spark plugs, you name it went through the whole thing twice. Even replaced the cam sensor and crank sensors, still wont start. Was told it may be the body control module, dont want to randomly buy parts cant afford it. What could it be after all thats been checked. Does not have any codes showing. Battery new, wondering if it is the ecm or bcm at this point? Also before this happened with not starting, thought I had bad gas in it or fuel injectors went bad, then heater started acting up, not coming on then no lights and it would come on full force, lights sometimes would get dim inside. Too.

Start with a compression test. Have fuel pressure tested, and check for spark to plugs

basics first