STEERING WHEEL VIBRATION,

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier • 113,540 miles

I have a 1991 Chevy Cavalier Station Wagon, 2.2 Liter, 4-Cyclinder, VL. I only have 113,540 on this vehicle Original Miles. This only seems to happen when I get up to speed's of 55 and higher, Vibration in the steering wheel and Very little in the Gas Pedal. No other problems at anyother time. Struts and Mounts Replaced, Rotors and Brake Pads Replaced, Braking System Replaced, Muffler Replaced, Water Pump Replaced, Motor and Transmission Mounts Replaced, Serpentine Belt Replaced, Valve Cover Gasket Replaced. I live in Lapeer, Michigan. I bought this vehicle for 1,100$ in im debating on selling it or not. Help me out? Plus a ticking sound maybe coming from the alternator? Also when I turn the wheel to the right when im not going or idling the right side of the vehicle starts to shake?
Lapenseeb

Check for loose or worn steering components especially bushings. Wheel balance. Tire wear. Strut coils.

Rivermikerat