CLUTCH DOESN'T WORK

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier • 263,000 miles

Changed tranny because it tryed to lock up and would kill the motor if you let out on clutch with it in neutral I put the other tranny in and the clutch wouldn't work so I pulled it back out and put in another clutch pressure plate and throw out bearing still no clutch so I put on new slave and master cylinder and bleed about 4 qaurts of fluid through it and it still won't work
Jeremysmith

New slave and master cylinder do you have any type of pressure on the clutch pedal? You gonna have to open it up and investigate the clutch assy-something don't jive here

The clutch pedal has pressure about two thirds of the way down i've had it apart three times the clutch is good and everything it's doing the same thing with both of the clutchs pressure plates and throw out bearings it acts like the slave cylinder is not traveling far enough to disengage the clutch

Jeremysmith
You sure you install the clutch disc correctly and the transmission input shaft is all the way in the pilot bushing