ACURA LEGEND BLOWER MOTOR PROBLEM

1991 Acura Legend • 240,000 miles

I have a 1991 Acura legend coupe 5spd
When my a/c control united stop working my coolant fans stop work as well this happen before but it only stop working for a couple days and started working again I text both fans they work I pull the control united out to check for loose connection everything was plugged in. Right now I jump the coolant in the relay box so the car won't overheat and when I park the car I take the jumper wire out the blower motor work the blower resister is good too
Any other suggested
Shaad86

Replace the control unit with a used one from a salvage yard.

Freemba
Fan control united or the ac control united that turns the the heat or the air on and also will the radiator fan and the ac fan work after I replace the united

Shaad86
Try the a/c control unit first.

When you say fan control unit are you referring to the fan/blower motor switch on the dash that you use to turn the blower on HI, MED or LOW?

Freemba
There's nothing wrong with the blower motor nor the blower motor resistor the problem I'm having is my a/c control united that located in the center console are stop working and my radiator fan stop working along with the ac fan that located under the hood stop working I'm having a electrical problem I think this happen to me before but it started working again
It's kind of weird that the fans and the a/c control united stop working at the same time and when the a/c control panel start working again the fan a work to

Shaad86
The a/c control unit also controls the fans when the a/c is on. If the control unit doesn't work the fans can't either (in most cases, unless threr's a short).

That is why I suggested replacing the control unit.

Freemba
I will replace the a/c control united and let u know what happen thank u

Shaad86