MY GTS DONT START ANYMORE!?

1990 Toyota Corolla • 367,657 miles

I own a 1990 Toyota Corolla GTS Twin Cam 16.
engine rotates but does not start..
there is not enough voltage to the distributor cap, only 11 to 12 volts.

it produces no spark when trying to start.

error code 14 is equivalent to: No IGF signal to the ECU 4 times in succession.''
trouble aera: Igniter Circuit, igniter, or ECU.

I changed the spark plugs and spark plug wires and the distributor cap wire..
I changed the Igniter module.
I check the timing belt.

I checked the timing between the crankshaft pulley notch and the piston TDC # 1 and
position of the distributor cap and rotor.

I checked the fuel pump.

the problem is still the same, it rotates but does not start.

where should I look;
MF2

I think you may have an issue with the crankshaft position sensor or the camshaft position sensor. You might try to get a scan from a repair shop that has a real top of the line scanner as some will give more detail than others and shops usually either do it for free or a nominal fee.
I am going to give you a diagnostic walk through for your situation. It will cover the position snesors anda few other things. You have already started the process of elimination and this diagnostic will help you to finish that. If it is not solved by doing so, I would put my best guess on the ECU having failed. It is unusual that it is getting juice there but not enough. It makes me think the coils could have something to do with it.
However, use the link below and consider a re-scan to get started and we can go from there.

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Does it try to start with either?

Cadieman
Did you checked the coil's primary and secondary winding resistances

Check and test the distributor pick-coil resistances-further if the computer don't see the Ne and G input signals it will not give the ignitor the Igt signal to tell the ignitor to fire the coil therefore no Igf signal will be sent telling the computer that combustion has occurred