CAR WONT START

1990 Subaru Legacy • 4 cylinder AWD Automatic • 209,000 miles

After I got gas in my car I hit the highway and almost immediately it lost power and was sputtering barely staying running. After towing it home I emptied the gas and put a couple gallons of fresh fuel and cleaned the fuel injectors, replaced the coil pack and igniter, and I get fuel out the tailpipe but no fire. I was about to go get a new computer module but then figured id research first to get ideas. Could it be burnt valves. I know its not timing belt since I had just replaced it. I left the timing belt cover off since it is broken anyways so it is still visible and everything looks intact and correct. Im almost out of options and would hate to get rid of the car since it is a good vehicle. Would I be better off replacing engine or whole car?
J2shea

Are you getting ignition sparks at the spark plugs?

At our main page you can see the Top TroubleShooting Guide which has this link.

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Go through to get an idea what to look out for and let me know what you find.

Run a diagnostic scan and check for any unresolved fault codes, start here.

Mhpautos
I get fuel out the tailpipe but no fire. Could be running too rich -flooding it out due to leaking injectors, fuel pressure regulator and excessive fuel pressure