P/U ENGINE INTERMITTENT START ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY EITHER RUNS GREAT OR WONT START

1990 Nissan Truck • 213,000 miles

Ok guys im going crazy please help.1990 Nissan p/u 4cyl intermittently runs great or wont start pretty regular every other day ever since my bro ran over a rogue spare in the road. Before this the truck was awesome. Never had an issue and operated day in and out. Now this spare tire in the road was hit first on the front pass tire and partial hit by the pass rear tire. It also left marks between on the frame. Other than that no damage just the jolt from running it over. The truck died right away like it was not getting fuel and since did not start for 3 days till we replaced the fuel pump. After the truck started and ran great again. For 24hrs. Next day it would not start and since is on a every other day start/ no start kick. I have replaced wires/ cap/ rotor/ looked for damaged wires contacts. Etc. Found nothing out of ordinary. Batt is good cpu seems to run as it should. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know other have a similar prob but ive searched and have not found any answers yet. Thank you in advance!
Oneyoungjay

Scan for codes and check fuelpressure first. As it hit a large object see if fuel tank has been hit an dsmashed upward. Tha twould effect the fuel