WILL A 3.5 CHRY ENGINE WORK IN 3.0

1990 Mitsubishi Montero • 180,000 miles

I've done many engine swaps that shouldn't have done before like a 5.0 Ford to a Isuzu pup and kept the fuel injection lol then many more stupid things lol. Anyways I have a 95 chrys new Yorker with sohc 3.5 that looks similiar to my mits montero with sohc 3.0. I was wondering would have to swap harness for the fuel injection and also would the 3.5 mount up to the mitsubishi automatic trans? The only visible differences I can see are accessories and intake. I have not pulled either engine yet so I don't know about engine mounts, but I'm not afraid to modify, or the flywheels. If u can plz help.
Nmgrsmnky

Sorry forgot to say the montero is a 1990

Nmgrsmnky
Hey if you have the time an dmoney you make most things work. I'm not sure about the electrical hookups though for injectors, and sensors etc. You could always make an adapter plate for teh trans but you need to know if each engine is externally or interally balanced because the torque converter may cause alot of idle shaking.

That's a forceful argument. And my issue is I have time but not a lot of money lol. I'm looking for a rip and drop in kinda thing and I was told a caravan motor would work but this new Yorker just has so much more power.

Nmgrsmnky