MIGHT MAX CLUTCH

1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max • 4 cylinder 2WD Manual • 150,000 miles

I have a 1990 Mitsu Might Max 2wd 4cyl 5speed manual. Yesterday when I was driving home my clutch went to the floor and wouldn't disengage. Luckily I was only two blocks away so I got it home without having to use the clutch.
Today upon inspection I found the problem is that the arm that comes out of my bell housing which the clutch cable connects to CRACKED! It broke right where it is welded to the rod that goes into the tranny. I have no idea how to get this thing out. I went and saw a tranny sitting on a shelf today at the local used parts place and it looks like it is riveted in place in the tranny! Should I try to replace? Should I just buy a new tranny? Or do you think I could take the tranny out and have the arm welded back on? I have no clue where to go from here, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Phillipdugan

Clutch fork is replacable remove trans and install new one also be good time to install new clutch assembly

Docfixit