DODGE RAM BODY PROBLEM

1990 Dodge Ram • 114,000 miles

I have a 1990 dodge ram 150 custom le

engine is a 360 V8 throttle body injected,

and the truck is a 4x4

now here are the details about the problem: I can start the truck just fine like everything is normal, but after it runs for a few seconds, sometimes minutes it just stalls out. Like it is starving for fuel. ITS LIKE A FUEL DELIVERY PROBLEM it is backfiring, hesitating and stalling. ((Note)) after it stalls I can just crack it right back up. It doesnt matter if the engine is hot or cold! But dies again a few seconds later

things I have done: take off breather it seems like both ((throttle body injectors?)) Are spraying gas just fine. I replaced air filter, replaced fuel filter, looked and listened for vacuum leaks I cant seem to find any, taken off EGR VALVE letting it soak in carb cleaner over night. I was told the valve is probably stuck and that would be the best way to get it unstuck.

now what is the next step? I really dont have the money to bring it to a mechanic, anyone more mechanically inclined then me want to help me out.

also I dont have gauges to test pressure, or volts. Just got plain old sockets and wrenches.

Unfortunately you will need to check fuel pressure when it dies and check to see if you are loosing spark. If that is all good then you will need to find a way to borrow a digital multi meter to run some tests on the coil and such. Let me know what you can do and we will go from there. Also it would be nice if you could borrow a timing light to look at the injector spray while running to see if it is a nice even mist with no droplets.

Racefan966