CHEVROLET TRUCK RADIATOR PROBLEM

1990 Chevrolet Truck • 130,000 miles

I replaced my radiator over flow but now it feels like one of the bolts wont tighten I think the washer on the backside is spinning cause it wont come out or tighten can anyone tell me how to fix this the driverside bolt is tight let me know thanks
Matttyw20

Its the passenger side bolt that wont please help

Matttyw20
Look up under the wheel-well, can you see the screw? Is there a nut on it, or is it a self-tapping screw? Use a pair of vice-grips on it, pull out as you are trying to unscrew. See if it helps.

Its the one that goes into the firewall soo how would I see if there was a nut on it or a tapper? I know the one bolt would hold it but I still gotta get the passenger side bolt out let me kno thanks

Matttyw20
Is this the one that is loose or the one that won't come loose? I didn't realize it mounted to the fire-wall?

The one that's lose is the one I wanna take out cause it won't tighten down or come an I'd rather have it just out of the way completely but the bolt closes to the driver side it tight an as secure soo with that bein said I kno it would be fine with jus that one bolt on an the clip thats in the back but I wanna get the passenger bolt jus incause I ever have to remove it again

Matttyw20
The passenger side bolt is loose wont come or tighten down so I'd like to just remove it

Matttyw20
Did you try using vice-grips to pull and unscrew at the same time?

No good and theres no room to cut it with anything

Matttyw20
Im lost

Matttyw20
Can you drill it, maybe a long drill bit?

Page 1 of 2