ISSUES

1990 Cadillac Deville • 158,000 miles

I own a 1990 cadillac deville. One day it randomly stopped starting. My uncle thought it was the starter so he removed it and had it tested. My starter is good. When I go to turn it over to start it, nothing happens. No clicking. Not anything. My dash board lights come on, my windows and radio work still. The last time I took it to a shop, they told me that my transmission and engine were in good condition. I'm at a loss. Anybody have any ideas as to what it could be?
Ally_kat21

Check for power to the little wire to the starter with the key in the start position.

The starting circuit has a fault and you would have to diagnose and find out where power supply is not getting past to starter motor.

Check the battery and ground circuit connections, ensure they are clean and secure for a start.
Ensure the security system is not triggered preventing cranking.
Are the P and N indicator lights working correctly? Shift to N and try starting.