BUICK CENTURY FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1990 Buick Century • 208,000 miles

My Buick had stalled occasionally while driving when cold and I would pull over and restart it. I did a full tune up and replaced the fuel filter also. I noticed when when I gave it a lot of gas to check it stuttered and then smoothed out when I let up on the gas. While pulling out of parking lot, it stalled and would not start. It was towed to shop and I have replaced the crankshaft position sensor, ignition module, the ecu, and checked for spark as well as fuel pressure. There r no codes to be read. It starts and isles fine but now it stalls out when given gas. It stalls whether it is in park or drive but if u give it gas easily it is OK. It has been in 2 shops for 3 weeks. Is there anything else I am missing?
Z69ranger

What is the fuel pressure?

Off the top of my head I do not remember but it was well within specs. We checked the fuel pressure numerous times and it was checked by more than one person. Any other thoughts?

Z69ranger
By the way, that was when it was key on only and running but I never checked the fuel pressure regulator. I never thought of it. If the regulator is letting too much fuel into the engine it could cause the same problems I described couldn't it?

Z69ranger
I just drove my Buick for the first time in 4+ months today. As u can see on my question everything I replaced. Anyway, all it was is the #1 injector shorting out occasionally. This caused the ignition module to quit and so therefore the car stalled. I replaced the injector and it runs great now.

Z69ranger