ACURA INTEGRA AXLE PROBLEM

1990 Acura Integra • 4 cylinder Automatic • 125,000 miles

I have an automatic 1990 Acura Integra. It had been making a bad clicking noise when I turned. It got to the point where I felt it would be dangerous to drive it. I had my dad come check it out today and when he started it and turned it at a slow rolling speed, it made a terrible clicking noise and almost sounded like it popped. I looked on the ground and 3 ball bearings had fallen out. What would these bearings be from and is it worth my money to fix it?
1990acuraintegrals

Yes. You popped a CV joint on your front axle. That's why the balls fell out. A new axle from autozone parts store is usually under $70. 125000 is low mileage for that year. Depending on other conditions of car will help you decide to repair or not?

Fixitmr
I agree with fixmr, this will be the CV, unfortunately with the bearings now falling out, you will not be able to drive the car to get it fixed, ther is a very good chance of it failing totally, either tow to a repairer or replace the shaft your self, are you in a position to look at doing this at home, being mindful that the main axle nut is extremely tight and this may be a problem for you.

Mhpautos