WHAT AND WHERE IS THE PCM DRIVER

1989 Pontiac Bonneville • 100,000 miles

Car won't start or stay running for long. Checked the ohms on injectors and they all read 14-15 ohms, there is fuel in the rails but the plugs are dry. I pushed on the connectoer to the ign. Control module and pulled some plug wires and then it started, then stalled. Messsed with them again and it started. While running I pulled the vaccuum line for the fuel pressure reg. And pushed it back on and it stalled. No gas in vaccuum line. Could the fpr be bad. Or any other ideas. Thanks Larry
Larrymalec

So do you have a intermintant no start?Dies while driving and wont start whats going on?Will it start now?

It did start. But not there now to try, yes it has intermintant start, stalls while driving, and may not start again.

Larrymalec
So when it doesnt start we need to check with a fuel pressure gauge what the fuel pressure is. If there is spark and if all that checks out then you will have to check for a injector pulse with a noid light. Also have you checked for codes?

Make sure that the connector to your coil pack is dry at the connections. Take it off - some wd-40 then reinstall. White lithium grease is good there too. Im starting there since it responded when you moved the wires. There is an engine ground there also - check it for broken or loose connection. Make sure the harness connector is tight that is close to the coil packs as well.

Quedawg65