MERCEDES BENZ 190E BATTERY PROBLEM

1989 Mercedes Benz 190e • 30,000 miles

I repaced my ignition switch. When I removed the old unit the wires slipped out of harness. This would be the harness the igntion itself plugs into. It is a round plastic wire holder. It is marked 15x, 15t, 30, and so forth. There are 7 wires that go into this harness. This is an early 1989 model that does not have the locking tranny switch. Please help as we are going into freezing weather and this vehicle is in danger of freezing without winterization.
Firefighter171

Ignition Switch -- Connector View

Pin and Circuit Identification
15 Battery voltage: ignition switch in "Run and Start" (Ignition switch position #1)
15R Battery voltage: ignition in "Accessory, Run and Start".
15X Battery voltage: ignition switch in "Run only".
30 Battery voltage: "Hot at all times".
P30 Battery voltage: ignition in "Off and Accessory".
50 Starter motor control.

Note: For further information refer to electrical diagrams found under "Power Distribution" See: Diagrams\Electrical\Power and Ground Distribution\Power Distribution

try this diagram

Roy,
Would you happen to have the color of wire that goes in the slots? I.E. 15x=red wire?

Firefighter171
I hate to be a pain but the diagram I can't seem to enlarge to view. The color codes would be of great help.

Firefighter171
Try saving it to your computer, then re open and enlarge it.

Roy,
Thank you for your time. I have enlarge the diagram but once enlarged it becomes too blurry to read. I was hoping for the color codes. I will continue to attempt to find what all the codes corresponding to wire colors are. Thank you again.

Firefighter171