CANNOT GET ANY TAIL OR MARKER LIGHTS TO WORK

1989 Jeep Wagoneer • 185,000 miles

The part my headlight switch goes into got so hot it melted.I always had to pull the switch out so I could turn off car. Was also draining battery. Got new part and headlights work. But now I can't get my tail and marker lights to come on. Checked each fuse and relays-good tested fuse box-good can't find problem. They were working before I had the new light part. I had to put on all new connectors and try to match up the wires. Is the a certain order or did I put it with the wrong wire? Am I going to have to make a jumper wire and if so where at. I have to use my hazards as blinkers thanks a lot amy feel free to email me
Barbie25

Here are 2 images of the rear lighting circuit and the headlight circuits. Download them and view them in Windows Photo Viewer, Photoshop, or something similar so you can zoom them.

You need to determine why the area of the headlight switch got so hot and correct that issue or it will keep happening and possibly get worse.

Rivermikerat