FORD MUSTANG FRAME PROBLEM

1989 Ford Mustang • 150,000 miles

I am rebuilding an '89 mustang 5.0L v8. I need to know what to torque the bolts that connect the sub frame to the fame to. Thanks
Lenorth

Says crossmember to frame bolts are 35-50 ft lbs. Doens't sound righ to me though. Can't seem to find anything on ford site eitehr but sending what I have.

Where did you find this chart? Also the left column appears to be lb.-Ft., What is the number in the right column?

BTW your reply never did go to my email. I checked all possible folders, including trash.

Lenorth
The right column is Nm newton meters or metric measurements. A replya from the site will never go to your email only something saying you have a message. We do not send answers to email we always use the site. Because our anwsers are tracked as to how manyw e answer. That sheet was pulledoff the ford site so those are the only ones there are. Here is one I found in transmission area an dthat may help you more. See pic.

I couldn't find anything on the ford site, so thanks for digging those up. I also have All Data, and could find nothing there.

What I was trying to say is that nothing appeared in my email from 2carpros. Com. No notification of any kind. And yes, I entered my email addy correctly. Doesn't matter to me, but I thought you should know.

Lenorth
I see that the notifications appeared in my mail box late yesterday. All dated yesterday the 21st. FYI

Lenorth