FUEL SYSTEM

1989 Ford F-150 • 97,000 miles

Tk wont start it would be better for u to ask me what I have tried, new fuel filter, by passed the fuel relay and the pump runs, have spark at the coil, checked the spark at the # 1 cy, ( good )dis modle, changed, new cap and rotory button maybe u can ask me what else I have tried

Driver1963

You must be joking. We're supposed to guess what you already tried? Is that information top secret?

Our goal is to help people solve problems as quickly and inexpensively as possible. You can speed that process along by sharing as much information as possible. You didn't even bother to include the engine size. You have spark at cylinder number one. That is the kind of stuff that is helpful, but then why are you replacing the cap and rotor? It's also helpful to know the fuel pump is working but besides working when the relay is bypassed, what about working while you're cranking the engine? Have you checked for fuel pressure?