BUICK LESABRE SENSOR PROBLEM

1989 Buick Lesabre • 135,000 miles

Car started acting up after driving a while, would idle weird then shut off, would crank again, but still hesitate. Eventually wouldnt start at all, replaced plugs, wires, coil pack, & ignition module, Started & ran good for about a month, then started same thing again, & wouldnt start. Then replaced fuel pump, & filter. Started again & ran fine for about 3 weeks. Again started stalling, I went to store and turned it off, when I came back it wouldnt start. Waited a few minutes, tried a few more times & it started, but ran rough. Acted like it was gonna die, & everytime I tried to accelerate it ran even worse, after a couple of miles down the road it smoothed out fine and got me home. Next morning tried to crank it, but no luck. Cleaned fuel injectors, used lucas. Nothing, but tried again and it started, ran a few minutes, backfired, and died. Please I need help: (

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure. Shold be 41-47 psi. Check map sensor and hose leading to it if yo have one. It also could be crank sensor as they had problems that year with those.