ONE MINUTE CAR STARTS RIGHT UP THEN NEXT TIME WILLNOT START AT ALL

1988 Nissan Stanza • 15,000 miles

Already replaced coils. Not the probelm
Marshall one

When it doesn't start, you need to check for spark and fuel to the engine. One will be missing.

The motor is getting fuel. Replaced coils on it. Dont know if module is bad

Marshall one
If fuel pressure is within spec and you have a good hot spark, make sure the injectors are getting power. You may have fuel to the engine but not making it in. See if it will start with starting fluid.

Im looking mainly in dist. Area, I tuned car up and that is when it started acting up. Is it possible to have a bad pickup in distr. When motor was cold car would start after it runs alittle while then forget about trying to get it started

Marshall one
Then you are losing spark?

Are my ignition modules going bad?

Marshall one
There is a chance the module or crank sensor. Has the check engine light come on? If so, have the computer scanned to identify where the problem is coming from.

No check engine light. According to local parts store there is no crank sensor for this car. The motor is the 8 plug four cylinder. I thought the same thing about the sensor.

Marshall one