BRAKES

1988 Jeep Cherokee • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 160,000 miles

I replaced m/c, booster, front roters, pads, calipers, both back brakes and bleed all componiants. Brake pedel still has too much travel. What else do I need to do?
Ball pien

If you feel all you described has been done correctly,

Grab a Brake Spoon and adjust your rear shoes out more toward the drum (Adjust the self adjusters).I can help, if you need me.

If you need more info or do not understand. Want more help with this, etc. Don't let you evil buddies, "Guess Your Life Away". Let's do stuff right, even if we must back-track.I'm right here, swallow any pride and let's get your rig safely on the road. Like Both of mine, "Willy" and "Mr. Jeep"!

The Medic

Ok l will and get bk to u

Ball pien
Roger--NOT TOO TIGHT! Do Both sides.--Barely making a dragging sound as you rotate the "LIFTED WHEEL" by hand. Not so tight, that it will barely move!--The Medic

Ok did that and still the same. I disconnected vacume line to booster and little pedel travle.

Ball pien
You may want to back off on the parking brake before attempting to adjust the rear brakes. If someone tightened up on the parking brake, it will give you a false sense of adjustment. The brakes need to be adjusted properly first and then the parking brake adjusted.

Wrenchtech