ISUZU TROOPER SPARK PROBLEM

1988 Isuzu Trooper • 200,000 miles

The engine usually but not always starts good when cold but if you turn it off and wait a few minutes it won't start. This happens about 3 out of 5 times. The engine turns over but if it does not start in first revolution it floods and will not start until it sits for 30 min or more. I removed fuel injectors and pressure checked for leakage. Ignition timing is correct. Spark at plugs is red and thin arc.
Battery voltage at coil is 12 v. Replaced coil with known good coil but still have weak red spark. Checked electrical connectors. New distributor cap and rotor. New spark plugs and wires. Suspect either ignition control module or pickup in distributor. Can you tell me how to check them? Any other suggestions?