WILL NOT START

1988 Chevrolet Camaro

Car is not start due to the lack of fuel. Previous owner stated that it stopped working due to a malfunctioning fuel pump, but worked when gas was poured into TBI. We have dome the following:
Replaced fuel pump
Replaced ECM/PROM
Replaced fuel pump relay
Replaced accessories relay next to fuel pump relay
Ohms checked wires from fuel pump to relay
Ohms checked wires from fuel relay to ECM/PROM
All wires are not shorted to ground

Power is going to ECM but I am not getting power to relay for 2 sec when car is cranked. When OBD1 reader is hooked up to car is states "Vehicle not responding."
Gustafa75

Also we have checked all fuses, all shot good except for CRK 3 amp fuse. Removed fuse and there is no power at the fuse block.

Gustafa75
Its either the fuel pump control circuit of the relay on the computer or the injectors are not pulsing

The computer has been changed, but we are still not getting power out of the computer for the relay. How would I check the if the injectors are pulsing?

Gustafa75
Check if the wire is open from the relay to the computer-also use a noid lite to check the injectors

Ohms checked the wire from computer to fuel pump relay. The wire is good but no power. Wire is not grounded out either. Will check injectors. Thanks for the help and quick reply

Gustafa75
Found issue. Was a fuse under right headlight that was blown causing no power to the computer or to the fuel pump relay. Replaced car fired right up. Thanks for all the help and quick replies.

Gustafa75
Your welcome