CAR ISNT FIRING

1987 Pontiac Firebird • V8 2WD Automatic • 200 miles

I have a 87 pont firebird 305 v8 4bbl carb which just died while driving. The fuel pump is working, I had the ignition module checked and it was bad so I purchased a new one along with new cap and rotor. Put everything on correctly and still nothing the car just turns over what could it be? The coil is fine they tested that as well.
Dpc3

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Thank you for your reply, I will check for a spark. This isnt a fuel injected car and the fuel pump is on the side of the engine. If you move the throttle cable you can see the gas going into the carb.

Dpc3