JEEP COMANCHE FUSE PROBLEM

1987 Jeep Comanche

I have 1987 jeep comanche. 2.5L. I have a new engine installed but tranny not installed. I hooked up starter (on table next to truck) with batt. (Batt is new) It turned but I didn't connect the wires firmly. The pos n neg touched, sparked big time. I pulled the wires off the batt n then redid wires on starter firmly. Now nothing goes on and I'm lost on what I blew. Checked all fuses and replaced all relays. Still nothing. Can someone advise on what mess I created by being lazy.
Taylorignacio

Which starter do you have, the Bosch or the Ford with the tapered cover?

Did the + and - from the jumper touch? Is that what caused the sparks? If so, nothing should have happened to the starter. Let me know.

I have a bosch. But I checked the fuse box underneath the dash n no reaction coming from the tester, radio was working prior to that. Checked the juice in the front harness (lights) got a reaction. The tester didnt react to any fuses underneath dash.

Taylorignacio
Have you checked the main fuses under the hood?

2 relays by coil (replaced) or did I miss some?

Taylorignacio
Is there a power distribution box under there with fuses?

Yes + n - touched while attached to starter, but now nothing works?

Taylorignacio
Are all the fuses good?

CHECK FUSIBLE LINKS?

MAYBE YOU FRIED SOME CORROSION ON THE BATTERY CLAMPS/ CABLES TO CLAMPS/ OTHER CONNECTIONS DOWN THE LINE

SNATCH 'EM LOOSE... CLEAN 'EM.....RE INSTALL

KEEP US POSTED

SURELY YOU'LL CATCH ONE OF US ON HERE!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

No, power db

Taylorignacio
Page 1 of 2