HONDA PRELUDE FUEL PUMP PROBLEM

1987 Honda Prelude • 250,000 miles

I have an 87 prelude that won't start it I have checked to make sure if fuel pump was bad and it wasn't i've also checked spark plugs and well I know they're good since the car does start when starting fluid is sprayed I thought it could be the main relay/ fuel pump relay prior but since the pump does function well that's out of the question one weird thing though I removed the fuel line leading to the fuel filter and cranked the car to see if any gas would pour and well none did. I heard it could be maybe clogged/dirty injectors but im not so sure another thing im worried about is that the car seems to have a short somewhere. It used to make this weird static noise from under the glove box or somewhere close to that before it went bad, which is why I bought a circuit light tester to make sure and yup the light stays on signaling a short somewhere in the car. Ive already checked all fuses and relays one by one and all possible wires also. And another thing is before the car went completely dead it had a hard time starting up in the morning (normal weather) and when parked on a small uphill. Please help im lost.

I removed the fuel line leading to the fuel filter and cranked the car to see if any gas would pour and well none did. Sometimes you can hear the fuel pump but is it producing fuel pressure-slap on a fuel pressure tester and check it, this will tell you if its gone