DODGE RAM AIR FILTER PROBLEM

1987 Dodge Ram • 1,374 miles

I hava dodge ram van b250 motor 5.9-8cilinder that is stall some of the time when I hit the gas pedil I have chance the spark plug, the wires new air filter for the carburator, clean the motor im looking for schimatic for the air patern carburator to motor I hope you can help me becouse I do not now what to do.
Mercy33

Check fuel pressure. I would also look at the cat converter back pressure as it will not the engine breather.

Bran new fuel pressure regulator and cat I nead more info. The small air hose were brokin for a minut it work fine after a mounth thats when it started acking up and I cant find no one who can tell me whats rong there was a proble with oil coming up to the air filter pan but that stop after the cleaning treatment of the motor. Bran new filter bran new spark plug. What em I missing.

Mercy33
That's it! That's all you got.

Mercy33