RE NO VOLTAGE AT LEFT SIDE INJECTORS

1986 Jaguar XJ12

As per request to check spark at plugs all is ok, checked voltage on injectors 1a 2a 3a 4a 5a 6a show volatge 2a3a4a5a6a show no voltage any help would be a big help thanks jack.
Jack ass

If you had made a previous post, please reply to it so that whoever attended to you can be notified and response accordingly.

If not, I would need more details of the problem to understand the situation better.

Sorry car is trying to run on 6 cyl, hot ex out of one tail pipe cold out of the other. Cuold this be a relay or something else, also fuel pump relay not operate with key on. Have to jump it, checked all wire conectors that I can find and cleaned up all contacts. Instaled new injector wireing harness. Stumped now thanks jack.

Jack ass
Can you reconfirm the injectors that are not having voltage? Your previous posts seems to have mistakes with identifying them?

All the injectors shares the same pwer source. If only 6 on one bank is not having any power supply, you have a break in the wiring connecting the 2 banks.

Sorry to take so long to reply. Work gets in the way of my free time. I show voltage on cyl 1a through 6a and show no voltage on 1b through 6b have checked and kleened all wires from plug at, I think is power resistor. On right side inner fender well. Also took power res apart and did ohm check on both sides. Thay seem to show the same ohms can the problem be before this unit and if so were to look next. All help is greatly apreseated. Thanks jack.

Jack ass
The attcahed diagrsm indicates the power resistor is after the power source.

At the B bank injectors, if there is no battery voltage at Pink/Black wire whereas you have voltage on the same wire on A bank, that indicates the B bank is not getting its power source from the ignition switch. There is a break in the wire continuity from ignition switch.

Have not had time to check the wireing to the igniton switch but did power up pink and black wires that had no voltage. There were two, so the problem lies from there to the ignition switch to the module that poweres the injectors. Car runs but floods out, will check to see if all the plugs are fireing. Maybe some of the plugs are burned out from flooding. Started to trace wires from module to ignition switch, wich colour wire at the ignition switch would power up that circit. With thanks all your hele help has been awsome thank you jack.

Jack ass
You can try connecting the Pink/Black wire between the 2 banks and test if problem goes away. If yes, means there is a break in the wire harness where the two bank harness branches out.