FORD BRONCO GAS PROBLEM

1986 Ford Bronco • 30,000 miles

My 1986 B2 sat for about 8 years inside of a climate controlled storage facility, covered with all fluids drained from the 2.9 L engine and cooling system and recently I decided to bring her out of storage to enjoy again. After I went through and replaced plugs, wires, cap and rotor and gave her some fresh valve cover gaskets and oil pan gasket (wanted to have a look at the oil pump to be sure it worked still) I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to go through the injectors and make sure they were healthy too.
Turned out I felt better soaking the screens in solvent and putting them back together with fresh o-rings etc. Everything looked pretty good with the exception of the fuel lines to the fuel pressure regulator from the in-frame high pressure pump. After much gnashing of teeth and encouraging words which I'm embarassed to admit I know, I managed to coax new fuel line to seat onto the barbed Ford quick disconnect fuel fittings. (Yes all new items purchased from the Ford stealership here locally)
Finally my OCD seemed content with the probability of my B2 running like it should so We fire her up and she ran! \O/ Except she ran poorly, stumbling on the slightest attempt at acceleration to the point of bucking and backfiring. Headdeskheaddesk No codes generated and pulling off vacuum line from the fpregulator discovered rancid fuel that has been percolating for nearly a decade. Any suggestions for what to do to clean out whatever may have been forced into the injectors and fuel rail? I've treated her to a full tank of gas and a bottle of Seafoam. Replacing the fp regulator too.

Drop the tank and have it acid flushed. The lines need to be flushed and the injectors have to come out again to clean the rail.