LEAKING BREAKFLUID/ PROBLEMS ACCELERATING AFTER SHIFTING

1986 BMW 325 • 6 cylinder 2WD Manual • 37,526 miles

BrakeFluid Leaking from pedals, 1986 bmw 325es, I just recently changed my oil and rotated my tires, while discovering my breaks and rotors need replacement. I noticed my breakfluid was low so filled it up. After driving 160 miles, I was having trouble shifting smoothly, but pumping the clutch several times solved the trouble of shifting. When refilling my breakfluid and driving another 200 miles back, I discovered fluid all over my floor mats, and due to having just filled up breakfluid before beginning to drive, very sure the fluid was breakfluid. What all could be the cause of the fluid leaking inside the car and is it possible that if I just find where the leak is coming from it would automatically solve that the clutch is not pumping enough fluid into the transmission to shift?
Sailorgurl1109

Check the brake booster could be leaking thru the push rod in the inside-

Should this automatically solve the problem with my transmission when shifting?, If it is indeed what ends up being wrong with it?

Sailorgurl1109
Your shifting problem has nothing to do with brake fluid leaking inside the vehicle