85 CHYSLER

1985 Chrysler Town and Country • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 113,000 miles

I have an 85 chrysler town and country with 113000 I just had the entire front end redone and drove it from michigan to georgia without any problems moved to tennessee and now after a month of just small trips to town the oil pressure is very high for the first 20 minutes of driving then it is normal then sometimes when putting in park it bottoms out and stalls the fuel gauge has also decided to start acting up going from full to empty instantly the last time it happened I stopped and got gas and had at least a quarter tank if not more. Other than the gauges and the sporatic stalling when shifting to park the van drives perfectly runs and idles fine.
Nylons77

Sounds like it could be an electrical/circuit fault in the cluster. Or your just having parts go bad simultaneously like your senders? And maybe it's all related to the stalling issue?

Fixitmr