85 CHEVY TRUCK POSSIBLE VAPOR LOCK

1985 Chevrolet Astro

My 85 chevy truck starts and runs good until I've driven it for a little while. At some point while driving, the engine just cuts off. I try to restart it and it acts like it wants to start, but it's not turning over enough to start it. After about an hour or so, I try to start it again. It takes me several tries to start. I try pumping the gas a little and the engine turns over and I'm on my way again. Vapor lock has been mentioned. I've recently replaced the gas tank because it had a small leak in it, and shortly before that I had the engine replaced in it. I've also recently replaced the starter too. Yesterday I replaced the radiator in it because it was leaking. I really like my truck, but it's costing me a small fortune in repairs. Any help in figuring out what might be wrong will be GREATLY appreciated because this is absolutely driving me nuts.
Scott Norris

When the car stalls do a fuel pressure test, sounds like low fuel pressure may be a problem, start here.

Mhpautos