NISSAN 300ZX POWER STEERING PROBLEM

1984 Nissan 300ZX • 133,000 miles

Hello, I have a Nissan ZX300 Z31 1984, it was working perfectly until I realized that the power steering level was low, so I check and it's said that I needed to put transmission fluid in to my power steering reservoir, so I went to the store and got so transmission fluid for imported vehicles (Honda and nissan), I started my car and started to drain the old fluid and replaced it with the new one, then the car started to have problem to run so wile I was pouring the liquid I asked my friend to stop the car.

Since then it is impossible to start it again, when I put the key in, the car light up, the car tell me I have gas and battery but no Oil? And when I turn the key all the way to start the engine the lights shuts off and nothing happens except a little pumping sound in the front of the car.

After re-checking the owner manual I found out that the car need DEXRON Fluid (witch is not the one that I put in).
I tried to take off the other fluid and replace it with DEXRON VI Fluid put nothing happens at all (except this little pumping sound). I really don't know what to do, thank you for your help.
Jackjack2