WILL NOT START

1979 Mercedes Benz 280sel • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 354,000 miles

I have a 1979 280se Mercedes with CIS injection that will not start.
Fuel pump runs and pumps pressure when ign is turned on.
Cold start injector squits fuel when one terminal is earthed. ( Approx 20 cc to 25 cc for 10 second ign start)
Spark plugs are fireing.
When the starter is engaged for 10 to 15 seconds nothing is happening, not one cylinder has fired or even partly fired, when the spark plugs are removed they dont apear to have any fuel not a snife on them. So it apears to me that there is no fuel being released to ignite, what test procedure do I use to fault find from here on. I have fuel pressure test equipment & multi meter. ETC.
(foot note) when I read the Hayes manual it said that the cold start injector only squirts when colder than 15degrees C, At this time of the year we dont get day time temps below 25C. So there must be another system the Hayes manual dose not cover that I have not tseted.
Darryl Bretag

Have you checked to make sure there is power to the injector? You need a noid light. Also, is the fuel pressure within the manufacturer's recommendations?